Lithgow Arms LA102 Centrefire Rifle
Lithgow Arms LA102 Centrefire Rifle, Bolt Action Centrefire rifle with Hammer Forged Barrel, Target Crown, High Tensile Steel receiver with recoil lug and Picatinny Rail. 2 position Safety and finished with Cerakote H series Titanium Finish. Made in Australia with Detachable Magazine (Tikka T3 compatible), Supplied with Factory 5/8 UNEF Thread, Fully Adjustable Trigger from 0.7lb to 5.5lb Trigger Pull – Right Hand Action, Brown Laminated Stock.
- Weight: 3500 g
- Barrel length: 558 mm
- Overall length: 1067 mm – 1087 mm
- Barrel: Cold hammer forged; 558mm (22?) OAL; threaded tenon; medium varmint weight; target crown; 1:9? 6 groove (.223 Rem), 1:10? 6 groove (.243 Win), 1:11? 4 groove (.308 Win)
- Receiver: High tensile steel; plate recoil lug; Picatinny sight rail.
- Bolt: 3 locking lugs; 60¯ bolt lift
- Trigger / Safety: Fully adjustable trigger, pull 0.3kg-2.5kg; 3 position safety locks firing pin
- Stock: Laminated Brown Finished Stock
- Magazine: round (.243/.308) and 4 round (.223) (Tikka T3 compatible).
- Coating: Cerakote ?H? series (colour Titanium) on barrel, receiver, sight rail and bolt handle